SpecialtyCare is Your Trusted Career Partner
SpecialtyCare is the world's leading provider of clinical services to hospitals. We partner with hospitals to drive, sustain, and accelerate high performance. We offer a portfolio of solutions that include neuromonitoring, perfusion, surgical assist, autotransfusion, minimally invasive surgical support, and sterile processing. SpecialtyCare's clinicians focus their efforts to improve operational efficiencies, improve outcomes, and maintain exceptional levels of satisfaction. We compete on results.
SpecialtyCare continues to expand our footprint and we have an excellent opportunity to join our corporate team in Nashville! We are seeking a Supply Chain Representative who will purchase materials, services and equipment based on the specifications and clinical requirements of the facilities. In this position you will address issues with materials, services and equipment, ensuring that customers are highly regarded and receive exceptional service. One year of customer service experience is required. Join our team and impact life-saving patient care!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate Purchase Orders for materials, equipment and/or services and coordinate delivery.
- Verify Order Confirmations against Purchase Orders issued on a daily basis.
- Follow up with clinicians and associates, communicating any delivery issues related to materials purchased.
- Assist in the tracking of lost or misdirected freight and document resolution.
- Manage inventory by: appropriate review and approval of requisitions; monitoring of excess enterprise inventory; monitoring and coordinating the movement of short dated inventory; reviewing and updating auto replenishment levels.
- Monitor and track the movement of materials and equipment through the various distribution channels within the organization. This includes purchases, transfers, and disposal of expired or obsolete inventory.
- Maintain records and details on stock rotation, obsolescent, and disposition of outdated or obsolete inventory.
- Process and document inventory adjustments following company guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate and process annual inventory counts and reconciliations for each facility or team.
- Review and analyze daily inventory reports and data such as supplier backorder reports, CDS notifications, Negative Inventory Reports, and other reports to assist in the inventory management process.
- Develop constructive, respectful, and cooperative working relationships with those on the team, as well as cross functionally.
- Provide and maintain great customer support with internal and external customers.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for cost reduction throughout the supply chain process by managing excess and slow moving inventory, obsolete inventory, and freight expenses.
- Collaborate with facility to reduce excess inventory and establish auto replenishment min max levels.
- Work with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to resolve any billing/invoicing issues.
- Process Return Goods (RGA/RMA) to suppliers for credit.
- Process defective product complaints from initialization and follow through to completion with the credit from supplier.
- Adhere to ethical and quality standards and their implementation for all goods or services.
- Live the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Teamwork, Care & Improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or related field, preferred.
- One (1) year of experience with supply chain, inventory management, procurement, customer service – preferably in healthcare.
- Proficient with a computer and strong knowledge and understanding of MS office programs, and email. Experience working with PeopleSoft is helpful.
- Proficient with general office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively using written and oral communication.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Care, Urgency, and Improvement.
SpecialtyCare offers a comprehensive benefit plan which includes, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We have a matching 401k and generous PTO plan. We also provide continuing education and professional development reimbursement.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Employment at SpecialtyCare is At-Will
Apply on company website