Perfusionists are the Heart of the Operation
$40K SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Join our amazing Harrisburg team!
This is a growing program with fast and friendly surgeons. Doing approximately 750 hearts a year mostly on pump with some Robotic OpCabs. No TAVR standby and some ECMO. This team has 4 people and seeking a motivated 5th member.
Harrisburg sits in the middle of mountains with a beautiful river flowing through the middle of it and an abundance of outdoor activites with lakes and ski slopes nearby.SpecialtyCare is the largest provider of perfusion services in the United States. With our national presence and local professionals, we support 1 in 8 of all heart surgeries in the country. We are the Employer of Choice for more than 500 perfusion leaders. We support our team members by allocating funds for continuing education, conferences, and dues for professional associations. All of our full-time Perfusionists are encouraged to attend conferences and be active participants in state perfusion societies. We also offer a wide range of competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, a matching 401K plan, student loan repayment assistance, paid parking, and a generous PTO plan.
- Graduate of Accredited Perfusion training program.
- Certification by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP) or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, and Continuous Improvement
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will
Apply on company website