Restaurant Management Opportunities
Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in the neighborhood. At SONIC, we do things a little differently. We find the fun, the moment of chill in the every-day. Working at SONIC, you'll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin' these good vibes? Let's do this.
Start with a Job, Spark a Career
As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant General Manager or General Manager, you will be responsible for the Drive-In and its operations. You will provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that customers have an enjoyable experience every time. Through hiring, training, managing, and developing, you will help your crew spark moments of delightful possibility for our customers.
As a growing company, we're always looking for top talent to join our crew. By applying, you're adding your resume to our database and we'll reach out to you as soon as a position is available.
Moments of Magic You Bring to the Crew
- One to three years of prior restaurant management experience; QSR highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High standards for self and the team
- Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
- Resiliency - trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Cherry Limeade-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Feelin' these good vibes?
Flexible hours, competitive wages, scholarships*, medical*, dental* and vision* benefits on your list? What about quarterly bonus*, paid time off*, 401k with company match*, commuter benefits*, identify theft protection*, or life insurance*? We have you covered. Plus, the resources you need to develop your career and leadership skills? Bonus. Did we also mention that you will be a part of the Inspire Brands family? Double bonus.
SONIC is an equal opportunity employer.
*Applies to eligible team members
Apply on company website