Like a Grilled Chicken Wrap, the SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Team Member position is a savory plethora of food service responsibilities rolled into one.
Skating Carhop Requirements: Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required Additional Restaurant Team Member Qualifications. .. Friendly and welcoming individuals who enjoy providing pleasant and courteous food service to our guests! A willingness to cross-train in all of the stations. Ability to skate or willingness to learn how to skate. SKATERS MAKE THE MOST TIPS!!!
It never gets dull here! Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in restaurants clean and safe. Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin'. .. you get the picture! It's downright sensational!! All that's missing is you, so
APPLY TODAY! SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Manager on Duty (MOD)
This position serves product to guests.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensure that product meets operational, quality, and appearance standards before being delivered to guests
- Deliver product to guests by carrying and balancing a tray weighing up to 25 pounds
- Provide friendly, quick, and polite service to guests
- Promptly respond to guest requests
- Report customer complaints/issues to MOD
- Assist guest with payment
- Make accurate change quickly and efficiently
- Clear trays and trash from guests' vehicles, patio, drive-thru, and parking lot
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and operational standards
- Perform regular cleaning and sanitation duties - including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes and food preparation tools, wiping counters, sanitizing food preparation areas, cleaning equipment, and emptying used grease - pursuant to operational standards
- Regular attendance
- Report employee complaints/issues to MOD
- Move and stock food product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Skating Carhop:
- Complete Skating Carhop training requirements
- Perform duties while on roller skates
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or required
Irregular hours; nights; weekends; and holidays
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- General restaurant or retail knowledge
- Basic math and reading skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Customer service and multi-tasking skills
Continuous standing, bending, reaching, moving, stooping, stretching, lifting, and skating (for Skating Carhops) in a restaurant environment; frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking; frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items; occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions
Apply on company website