Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in the neighborhood. At SONIC, wedo things a little differently. We find the fun, the moment of chill in the every-day. Working atSONIC, you'll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin' these good vibes? Let's do this.
Start with a Job, Spark a Career
As a SONIC Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the restaurant(People, Operations, Profits, and Sales) in conjunction with the General Manager. You willprovide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that customers have an enjoyableexperience every time. Through hiring, training, managing, and developing, you will help yourcrew spark moments of delightful possibility for our customers.
Moments of Magic You Bring to the Crew
- One to two years of prior restaurant management experience; QSR highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Cherry Limeade-lover or not, allbackgrounds are welcome here.
Feelin' These Good Vibes?
Competitive wages on your list? How about all these benefits? We have you covered.
- Bonus Program*
- Free Shift Meals*
- Best in Class Training & Continuous Learning
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off*
- 401(k) Retirement Plan*
- Tuition Benefits*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision*
- Champions of Hope*
- Cash Referral Program
- Journey Wellbeing Support Tool
- PerkSpot Discount Program
- Recognition Program
- Slip Resistant Shoes Programs
- Community & Charitable Involvement
- Igniting Dreams Grant Program
- Training Contests
SONIC is an equal opportunity employer.*Subject to availability and eligibility
Apply on company website