The Service and Repair Support Coordinator works as a valuable team member in Service and Repair centre in Hranice. The Service and Repair Centre repairs/services medical devices for EU customers.
This position actively communicates with external and internal customers via telephone, e-mail/Oracle cloud, concerning service inquiries in a manner that will maintain good customer relationship. This position assists with various projects utilizing PC and web-based software applications. Coordinator may support the team with shipping devices to customers and testing the devicesDuties & Responsibilities
- Processes Asset Management additions, updates, and reports. Maintains Service system applications
- Completes service order documentation and billing (data-entry)
- Contacts customers for estimate approval.
- Handles incoming technical questions regarding the operation and service of devices.
- Processes devices returned for scheduled and unscheduled service.
- Provides information including repair status and billing information in response to specific questions from customers and field sales force.
- Processes return service authorizations in response to incoming phone calls, faxes, and e-mails from external/internal customers and field sales force.
- Member of a call center group receiving calls and making outbound calls
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.The Individual
- Reliable team player
- Precise and punctual person passionate about customers (working hours from 9.00-17.00 Mon-Fri)
- Native Czech language plus excellent (spoken/written) English language is a must,
- Direct experience in customer service or support
- High school degree or university degree
- Working experience with Excel / Outlook / Windows
At Smiths we apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver market-leading innovative solutions that meet our customers' evolving needs, and touch the lives of millions of people every day. We are a FTSE100, global business of around 23,000 colleagues, based in 55 countries. Our solutions have a real impact on lives across the planet, enabling industry, improving healthcare, enhancing security, advancing connectivity and supporting new homes. Our products and services are often critical to our customers' operations, while our proprietary technology and high service levels help create competitive advantage. We welcome colleagues with a curious mind, who are happy with responsibility, enjoy a challenge and are attracted by the idea of working at a business with an almost 170 year history of innovation, and five global divisions, all experts in their field.About Smiths Medical
Smiths Medical is always looking for people with a passion to positively impact the health and wellbeing of people around the world. If you have a curious mind, relish a challenge and want to make a difference then bring your talents here and your opportunities are endless. We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160-year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big we have introduced some of the most trusted brand names in healthcare. Today we're an aligned global business 8,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of 7 people every second across the globe. So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Apply on company website