We are looking to hire an excellent Data Analyst to support our Distribution Centre with all related processes and reports while managing existing databases.
This is a new role within our department, where you will work individually to maintain the current databases and develop new ones. Furthermore, you will support with data analysis development opportunities too.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Distribution Centre data processes, while you will have the freedom to establish own projects and initiatives.
The job is located in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. We provide you a fixed-term contract for one year that can be extended later on to a permanent contract; and a good working environment for personal development.Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in the analysis of data for local and international Continuous Improvement activities and Projects
- Support the business and organization in structuring the business data and work processes
- Understand, analyze, link and structure data flows from the existing various systems and develop new databases
- Advise and support in data issues
- Provide support in formulating visions, strategies based on established data
- Support and process the data for the various Site KPI and financial reports for the Distribution Center
- Ensure that weekly and monthly site KPIs and reports are kept up to date and circulated in a timely matter
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.The Individual
- You have completed HBO educational background, preferably in Logistics or Data Management
- You have some work experience in data handling or data analysis, preferably in a logistics environment
- You are an advanced user of MS Excel, MS Access and SQL and Oracle
- Fluent communication (written and verbal) in Dutch and English is required in this role
- Knowledge of LEAN is advantage
- You could be successful in this job if you are can work independently, you have great analytical, planning and organization skills and you can communicate effectively on all levels.
At Smiths we apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver market-leading innovative solutions that meet our customers' evolving needs, and touch the lives of millions of people every day. We are a FTSE100, global business of around 23,000 colleagues, based in 55 countries. Our solutions have a real impact on lives across the planet, enabling industry, improving healthcare, enhancing security, advancing connectivity and supporting new homes. Our products and services are often critical to our customers' operations, while our proprietary technology and high service levels help create competitive advantage. We welcome colleagues with a curious mind, who are happy with responsibility, enjoy a challenge and are attracted by the idea of working at a business with an almost 170 year history of innovation, and five global divisions, all experts in their field.About Smiths Medical
Smiths Medical is always looking for people with a passion to positively impact the health and wellbeing of people around the world. If you have a curious mind, relish a challenge and want to make a difference then bring your talents here and your opportunities are endless. We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160-year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big we have introduced some of the most trusted brand names in healthcare. Today we're an aligned global business 8,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of 7 people every second across the globe. So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Apply on company website