Coordinate contract flooring projects from the scheduling and Installation of the project through the final completion. Ensure that each project is completed on schedule, that the quality meets all standards, that the projected profit levels are maintained or improved, and that the customer is completely satisfied.
- Communicate with Account Managers, Installers, and Customers to determine access to jobsites, man-power, project schedule, and any special requirements
- Responsible for printing cut sheets for installer material pickups
- Respond with urgency and flexibility to meet frequently changing project schedules and communicate those changes to all affected parties
- Perform consistent, timely follow-ups with installers, tracking as many as thirty separate active jobs at one time and multiple installation crews.
- Thorough follow up is essential.
- Execute Action Plan
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Demonstrate Good Judgment
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Proficiency in MS applications to include Word, Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are mandatory due to extensive contact with general contractors and our project management group.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet time-sensitive deadlines and communicates status to Management in a timely manner.
- Construction administration background a plus
- Some College acceptable.
- At least 2 years clerical/administration experience preferred
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website