Senior Helpers of Lansdale is a non-medical in-home care company with clients throughout the area in need of a variety of care and assistance. We have immediate openings for all shifts including morning, afternoon, evenings, overnight and live-in positions. Experience is not required as training will be provided. We do, however, require that you have a driver's license and your own reliable vehicle.
Here's why our caregivers like to work with us:
- Flexible scheduling – weekly work schedule is determined by YOU!!
- Continuing education and skills training
- Paid training for Senior GEMs dementia training program
- Medical benefits & paid time off program
- $200 Sign on Bonus
- No Experience required- training will be provided
- A valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle
- Current PPD
- Minimum of 12-15 hours per week
- Full and Part-Time positions available
- Must be available for assignments every other weekend
- $13.00 to $19.00/hr for hourly assignments
- Live-in positions are offered on a part-time basis at $175 per day
Apply today for an interview!
Senior Helpers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply on company website