Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers in Madison, WI and surrounding communities in Dane County!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Senior Helpers is hiring FT and PT caregivers for AM, PM and weekend hours in Madison, WI and surrounding communities. On-call opportunities available based on experience and willingness to travel.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Receive competitive pay, shift incentives and weekend shift differentials!
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Get consistency! Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized paid training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Become eligible for Benefits andPaid Time Off (PTO) for full time work
- Receive EXTRA pay for valid drivers license and auto insurance
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Strive to help others while making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
- Vehicle in reliable working condition
- Caregiving experience or CNA preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service
- Willingness to travel up to 25 miles
- Ability to maintain open lines of communication with office staff (text, email, phone)
- Willingness to learn
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website