Pay $10-13 per hour. CNA Certification Required.
We are the ONLY home care agency to be rated as BEST PLACE TO WORK as rated by EMPLOYEES. And we have received that rating MULTIPLE years.
Are you looking for a job that improves, and enriches the lives of others as well as yourself? Does a job that provides the opportunity to grow and expand your skills intrigue you? Maybe you're looking for something that's not only rewarding, but also challenging?
Our team provides services in Hogansville, Lagrange, Greenville that allow seniors to live independently and safely. As a Senior Helper Caregiver your tasks typically include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming)
- Dementia care
We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing. We also provide:
- Flexible Schedules-we offer days, evenings, nights, weekends, and live-in. You tell us the schedule you'd like to work!
- Training-when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please call (706) 756-2095 and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website