DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Sarah Cannon is the research arm of HCA's global cancer enterprise. Focused on advancing therapies for patients, it is one of the world's leading clinical research organizations conducting community-based clinical trials in oncology, cardiology and orthopedics through affiliations with a network of more than 1,000 physicians across the United States and United Kingdom.
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? We are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Clinical Quality Specialist today with Sarah Cannon.
** This position requires the employee to be based out of Florida (Orlando, Lake Mary, or Sarasota areas).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- You will prepare for and host external sponsor / IRB audits
- You will investigate and responds to Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) requests in collaboration with Clinical Operations and CQA.
- You will work with Clinical Operations to obtain evidence of deliverables and facilitates effectiveness checks as needed to ensure CAPA closure.
- You will review monitor letters for issue escalation and quality performance issues
- You will develop a calendar for monitoring quality indicators/quality check (QC) and provides routine reporting of variances to the appropriate Clinical Quality Assurance (CQA) staff and operational leadership
- You will identify areas of quality deficiency ensuring escalation to operational leadership and communication with appropriate CQA staff.
- You will coordinate and facilitate quality review meetings with appropriate CQA staff and operational leadership
For this position, you must have:
- An Associate's Degree (2 year program)
- Experience in clinical research ideally working in a clinical quality department or site
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to multi-task various responsibilities
It is preferred that you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree (4 year program)
- Professional Research Certification: ACRP or SoCRA certification
- Quality assurance, quality management or quality auditing experience in a clinical research organization or sponsoring company
- Experience in a clinical trial environment preferably a Site Management Organization (SMO), Contract Research Organization (CRO) or sponsor company
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Quality Specialist role. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website