SAIC is currently seeking a motivated and customer oriented VMWare Engineer to join our team in Washington DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. This position provides support to DOJ's Forfeiture Systems IT Services and is hybrid-remote, requiring support in Washington D.C. 1 to 2 days a week.
In this role you will utilize your expertise in the areas of virtualization and networking with emphasis in AWS and Azure clouds, on-prem VMWare, SAN, and automation operations. The ideal candidate will provide client support for Azure, AWS, VMWare, and automation. Experience with scripting and Microsoft/Linux/Network knowledge is desired. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of networking concepts and principles and have the ability to write technical documentation. Must have availability to work non-standard hours when required.
- Bachelors degree in a related field and 5 years demonstrated experience. Additional expereince can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be able to obtain DOJ public trust.
- Citizenship is required to obtain public trust.
- VMWare, AWS, Azure, Cisco, Linux certifications are a plus
- Experience with the following products and technologies:
- Cloud (AWS and/or Azure) experience is a plus
- Automation (Ansible/Terraform/Other)
- VMWare Vsphere
- Understand Monitoring software and protocols
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website