SAIC is seeking a creative, innovative, and self-starting Web Designer or Developer with experience in User Experience/User-Centered Design to support our customer in Arnold, MO. In this role, you will work on a cross-functional project team of UX Researchers, Designers, Developers, and Product Owners to create or modernize our customer's web properties.
What You'll Do:
- Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure design and development connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available.
- Conduct design or development evaluations for NGA's web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving User Experience Design or web development.
- Demonstrated experience in designing products for front-end development and web applications.
- Demonstrated experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience researching, understanding, and/or implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
- Experience applying visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's digital transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, IT modernization, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website