SAIC, a leading provider of targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, systems development & deployment, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC is seeking an experienced Target Analyst Reporter to support a program with direct impact to our country's national security. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD. The position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
The Target Analyst Reporter prioritizes, assesses, evaluates and reports information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized product to customers. The Target Analyst Reporter writes reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers; and requires mentorship and/or significant guidance from Government personnel.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required.
- At least 8 years' experience related to job description
- Can draft and/or edit for release, finished serialized SIGINT product reports.
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Familiar with more advanced SIGINT reporting policies, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post Publication actions, RFis, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website