Location: Arlington, VA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is looking for team members to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Transforming All-Source Analysis with Location-Based Object Services (TALOS) to advance the state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and advanced analytics to enhance the DoD's and the Intelligence Community's (IC) information processes and technical architectures. DoD and the IC, warfighters, policymakers, and acquisition leaders must address strategic challenges that focus on leading-edge IT to deliver insight, advantages, and dominance in all warfighting domains—land, maritime, air, space, and cyber.
The Systems/Business Analyst will provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Defining processes for documenting user stories, business priorities, and planned enhancements with the estimated effort for each requirement. Identifying processes and plans for mission interaction to understand mission needs, gather requirements, validate design and planning implementation, acquire feedback, and deliver products and capabilities commensurate with mission needs and priorities
- Collaborates with ECRA Team to develop and update system Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documents to outline the significant aspects of a proposed solution.
- Works closely with SE&I Requirements Manager to perform structured requirements analysis to decompose high-level needs into functional, product, and product component (system technical) requirements and derived requirements that support design and development activities.
- Assists in the delivery of system and infrastructure capabilities that scale to meet enterprise demand with the least re-engineering effort possible, including the Integrated Development Environment.
- Identifies requirements for extensibility and scalability to increase capacity to a level appropriate with the use, anticipated loading, and mission criticality.
- Collaborates with SE&I Hardware Engineer and O&M Configuration Managers to develop, deliver, and maintain a system inventory, which provides a mapping of system requirements to hardware elements and software elements that are required by the resulting system.
- Facilitates and monitors the integration, interoperability, and synchronization of enterprise-wide data, systems, and infrastructure solutions and services.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
Must have a TS/SCI active clearance.
Apply on company website