SAIC is hiring a System Administrator Intermediate - Enterprise Auth & Directory Services to support the Army National Guard Enterprise Operations team based in Cary, NC.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home / remote / virtual work due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site 100% in Cary, NC once the COVID-19 threat has passed.
- We have a career opening for a System Administrator in Cary, North Carolina.
- The job of the System Administrator is installing, operating, and maintaining physical/virtual operating system workstations and servers in support of business processing requirements.
- Perform user account management.
- Installs, upgrades, and patches operating systems and complex software packages.
- Schedules installations and upgrades in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments.
- The successful candidate must be able to do the following:
- Create, execute and report on testing and implementation plans.
- Perform Active Directory object management
- Install, operate and maintain ARNG directory services (i.e., Active Directory (AD)) for the ARNG Domain
- Maintain AD structure (Enterprise policies, user, and computer groups)
- Maintain ARNG AD Forest Root and administrative domains along with State, Territory, and NGB NCR NEC level AD structures
- Create, execute and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Enterprise Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshoot and debugging skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments
- High School Diploma and 7+ years of related experience; OR Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of related experience, or 5+ years as a Systems Administrator (Microsoft); OR Masters degree and 1+ years of related experience
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows Operating System platforms
- Level II DoD 8570 certifications: Security+ CE, or other
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Must be able to obtain ITIL Foundation Certification (obtain within 60 days of hire)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Apply on company website