JOB DESCRIPTION: Join a dynamic and fast-paced customer group that is focused on adopting and adapting leading edge technology solutions for a critical mission.
The system integrator will be part of a team charged with keeping the business processes efficient and effective, helping facilitate internal and external communications with stakeholders, and tracking actions and projects to help keep the mission moving forward and maintaining momentum.
This is a good opportunity for a junior candidate with strong organizational and communication skills who is motivated to learn and be creative.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance - no exceptions
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have 2+ years experience in an executive support role
- Must have demonstrated experience working effectively in a front office environment
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Have strong organizational and action tracking skills
- Must be effective communicator with the ability to interact comfortably with senior managers.
Apply on company website