Join SAIC's team in assisting the Federal Health agencies, such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA), implement an integrated systems program. SAIC is supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized technology platform. The team will transition existing systems, and implement proposed applications while maintaining the IT services supporting a large number of health services personnel. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Supplier Manager (SM) leads the Integrated Service Provider Management function and has primary relationships with the various Integrated Service Providers. The SM manages the integrated delivery of the Service Providers in the best interests of the Government, establish OLAs with Service Providers, and reports on service levels and key measures from the Service Providers. The SM addresses Service Providers where the Customers report they are experiencing performance problems.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Integrate processes to support the Integrated Environment with Service Providers, Customers, and other vendors, where the processes interact.
- Coordinate activities across all functions and organizations, including the Integrated Service Providers, Customers, and other authorized vendors, that provide services and Integrated Services to Customers.
- Communicate and coordinate the associated policies, processes, sub-processes, and procedures of the Integrated Environment, the Integrated Service Providers, and designated other vendors.
- Facilitate and coordinate information exchange between and among the Service Providers, Customers, and other vendors to improve the execution of the Integrated Environment responsibilities.
- Provide metrics, analysis, and consolidated reports to the Government.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience creating and managing Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) in a multi-provider integrated platform for delivery of IT services.
- Familiarity with MSI and SIAM operations
- Familiarity with IT Service Management toolsets such as ServiceNow and Remedy
- Proven experience coordinating and facilitating communications between the integrator and service providers in a SIAM model
- Ability to communicate across communities with exceptional written and oral communications skills, including executive-level presentations
- Leadership experience with diverse, multi-domain, distributed teams and multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Must have Public Trust clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelors and seven (7) years or more experience; Masters and five (5) years or more experience
- ITIL V3 certification required
- ITIL 4 Foundations or ability to obtain in first month
- ITIL 4 Advanced certification preferred
Apply on company website