SAIC is seeking an experienced Subject Matter Expert II to lead the engineering and outreach efforts of an exciting DHS contract. This position will support DHS engineering programs in their efforts to improve the efficiency of transforming customer needs and requirements into operational policies and capabilities.
This opportunity is contingent upon award.
Job Duties include:
-Provides management and analysis processes, modeling and simulation tools, and techniques to create technical solutions.
- Documents and implements process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles.
- Delivers knowledge transfer across the program to DHS operational and supporting components
- Serves as SME across multiple integrated project teams
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support program management.
- Creates legislative proposals/recommendations.
-Develops engineering policy. - Supports Resource Planning Priority and implementation guidance with respect to engineering programs.
-Coordinates engineering activities across programs and DHS Components.
- Must have a currently active Secret Clearance and ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
- Must have at least 15 years' experience performing engineering management analysis.
- Must have at least 15 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process re-engineering, configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website