SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Senior Subcontracts Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be organized and detail oriented.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
· Develops, negotiates and administers subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of proposals and resultant subcontract agreements of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity.
· Have some autonomy for the assigned area of responsibility.
· Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Customer Group (CG) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
· Regularly interacts with internal customers, management (at all levels) with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
· Member of the proposal process involving Request for Proposal/solicitations.
· Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
· Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate complexity supplier proposals.
· Ensures post award compliance on the supplier's performance (cost, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
· Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities.
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
· Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
· Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
· Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
· Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques, and workstation tools
- Experience with procurement systems such as CostPoint
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration or related field and 6 years related experience; Masters and four (4) or more years related experience.
Apply on company website