Location: Washington, DC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following requirements:
- Provide technical and program analysis, evaluation, review, and process document development support to AST programs supporting the integration of commercial launches and reentries in the National Airspace System (NAS)
- Perform systems engineering, safety engineering, including safety risk management, and will provide expertise with government and commercial spaceflight operations and air traffic management of the NAS
- Assist in the development of system engineering, software engineering, and acquisition management documents and products
- Assist in the systems engineering development, test and implementation of prototype capabilities for integrating commercial launch and reentry operations in the NAS
- The contractor must understand space flight mission planning and operational concepts
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Experience with developing system engineering, software engineering, and acquisition management documents and products
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Apply on company website