SAIC is currently hiring Sr. System Engineer (DCGS-A) at Ft Belvoir, VA.
- Support the modernization and integration of Distributed Common Ground System–Army (DCGS–A) mission applications and infrastructure components fielded to US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) units.
- Maintain responsibility for assessment and estimation of development, test, and deployment of products and systems in the DCGS–A family of systems.
- Work closely with customers, senior leadership within programs, and other systems engineers and development engineers to comprehend customer objectives and requirements and develop solutions from the conceptual stage through delivery and field deployment.
- Comprehend customer objectives, CONOPS, and requirements and translate those requirements into an executable development plan.
- Responsible for overseeing system implementation and ensuring customer requirements are met in a technical project management role.
Travel: Must be able to travel up to 25%
Required Education and Experience:
HS/GED and 13 years of related experience or Bachelors and 9 years of experience; Masters and 7 years of experience; PhD or JD and 4 years of experience.
Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to obtain a Poly. (Clearance must be listed and active in JPAS.)
Previous experience with Army DCGS-A program
Previous experience with Geospatial Intelligence
Experience with working with the intelligence community
Experience with one or more of the following: system development, software development, hardware development, or mission support
Experience with evaluating engineering proposals and ROMs
Knowledge of some or all of the following: data architecture, data dissemination, and information security planning
Previous experience in intelligence and imagery analysis.
Ability to work at the conceptual level and with program leads, customers, and internal teams to ensure successful system development, integration, and deployment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Possession of excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaboration skills for working with senior leadership and external customers
Apply on company website