Location: Reston, VA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is seeking a Manager to lead our team of Business Analysts. As a Senior Manager in our Information Technology Office, you will play a significant role by ensuring success with our portfolio of transformational programs. This position requires collaboration and partnership with team members and senior business leaders.
Candidate will have a strong background in business process reengineering and proven ability to lead a team of high caliber professionals. A successful candidate will:
- Manage and further develop the demand management process in the ITO to prioritize efforts based upon business value.
- Pitch and seek council form the IT Steering Committee for certain strategic initiatives.
- Provide inputs to the enterprise IT Roadmap.
- Projects are managed in accordance with a disciplined project management lifecycle
- Consult with senior business and technology leaders to provide solutions to business challenges and opportunities by applying critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work with the stakeholders to define business value for incremental projects and present to Senior Leadership
- Suggest process flow, personnel resource, policy, goal and rule changes along with metrics to measure the impact of those changes
- Set objectives and align teams working with business process architects, process owners, executive sponsors, business subject matter experts and others as necessary to achieve business results.
- Understand at a high level how implemented applications support business processes under consideration for change and project manage system implementations as necessary
- Manage and lead internal IT organization to translate business requirements into design requirements via use cases or other techniques as appropriate
- Coordinate work across a portfolio of related Agile and non-Agile projects.
- Leads or plays a key role in Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination.
- Manages resource planning, risk, and dependency management for the program portfolio.
- Drives the collective reporting and health tracking of the projects in the program.
- Manages the budget for team and assists with management of investment budget and organizations annual operating plan.
- Candidate must be U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business. Advanced degree is a plus
- 16+ years of technical or program management experience in a large scale and complex IT environment.
- Proven track record of leading and driving business value: revenue growth, customer satisfaction, process efficiency or cost reduction
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative distributed environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about high quality customer service and success
- Experience in the Government Contracting industry
Apply on company website