Location: Washington, DC
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Finance/Business Analyst with experience supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Specific responsibilities include
- Serve as member of the Finance Team on the FAA's Surveillance and Broadcast Services (SBS) Program.
- Perform budget execution according to the SBS Program's spend plans.
- Track and provide financial analysis for FAA appropriated funding
- Issue funding using multiple FAA procurement systems.
- Interface with Contracting Officers (CO) and Contracting Officer's Technical Representatives (COTR) on contracts for precise funding obligations, analysis of burn rates based on monthly invoices.
- Update and present to the SBS Management Team a Monthly Financial Review (FMR) presentation that illustrates the SBS Program's financial standing, including Earned Value Management (EVM) reports.
- Provide Budget Formulation support with Baseline Reviews and Capital Investment Plan (CIP) updates
- Interact with the FAA's Capitalization Team on asset validation, and the close-out, clean-up, and reconciliation of residual funding or trailing costs.
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Experience with federal Contracting Officers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Budget formulation experience.
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Apply on company website