SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
This team hosts, manages, and provides end user support for an enterprise Tableau capability that allows users to publish, view, and share data with other mission partners across the Sponsor's networks. You will be expanding the footprint of this capability to additional networks and therefore requires additional support to accomplish this task, and balance the associated workload of increased administrative, O&M, and user support responsibilities.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrate experience with Tableau Desktop, Server, Prep/Conductor, and other Tableau add-ons.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps principles and pipeline development, and maintenance
- Demonstrated experience with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud business systems.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Demonstrated experience using SQL and RDBMS Systems to include Amazon RDS
- Demonstrated experience with Linux system configuration
- Demonstrated experience using Linux CentOS
- Demonstrated experience with full software development lifecycle, including development, deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Demonstrated experience with full lifecycle product management
- Demonstrated experience providing end user and mission partner support.
- Demonstrated experience providing product demonstrations and training sessions
- Demonstrated experience defining software requirements
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience using Java, Python and Ruby
- Demonstrated experience using NoSQL, SQL, excel, CSV, Spark, JIRA, and ServiceNow Databases
- Demonstrated experience using Tableau data connectors to link to designated data sources to create dashboard
- Demonstrate experience using Jira, Confluence, and Github
Apply on company website