· Prepare and coordinate small parcel and freight shipments.
· Produce customer paperwork to accompany shipments as required.
· Package products safely so that they arrive to the customer/vendor undamaged.
· Load and unload freight shipments.
· Maintain inventory of packaging materials and supplies.
· Track all outgoing shipments
· Update and maintain shipment tracking system
· Ensure compliance to company standards in storage of goods.
· Manage all order forms and receive invoices as per company policies.
· Maintain and update information and prepare required reports.
· Administer all stock entry for shipment
· Review all transactions and ensure compliance to FIFO.
· Assist to unload all stock and store it in warehouse.
· Evaluate inventory and perform physical count of stock to identify any discrepancy.
· Perform all activities for domestic and international shipping.
· Manage packaging and stocking of all finished goods.
· Coordinate with delivery personnel and ensure optimal level of customer delivery services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma/GED and two (2) years equivalent experience performing in a shipping/logistics role
· The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and professionally represent the program
· Highly motivated individual willing to learn and apply new concepts, tools, and software
· Good verbal and written communication skills, especially with other organizations
· Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting
· Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Apply on company website