SAIC has an opening for a ServiceNow Software Developer located in Springfield, VA.
SAIC is currently seeking a Software Developer who will focus on application development within the ServiceNow platform. The successful candidates should be capable of working within a team environment to design and build new applications or migrate the functions of previously developed applications or solutions to ServiceNow.Candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform application development and maintenance in a team environment utilizing ServiceNow
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, reviews, and, testing
- Perform ServiceNow administrative functions as required
- Provide timely Tier II/III application support for both new and existing applications and workflows within ServiceNow
- Proficient in ensuring that applications are created using software development best practices and security best practices in a DOD environment
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs ServiceNow software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls;
- prepares operating instructions;
- Ensures software standards are met
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: HS/GED and thirteen years experience OR Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience.
- The ability to interpret vocally delivered or written conceptual requirements and convert those into functional design requirements
- Analytical skills that can be demonstrated by describing an abstract process end to end in generic terms
- Knowledge of workflow configuration tools: SharePoint, SAP, Microsoft CRM, etc
- Ability to communicate with end users in order to gather requirements or troubleshoot problems
- Prior experience with ServiceNow required
- Must have an ACTIVE Secret security clearance
- ServiceNow certifications are a plus
Apply on company website