SAIC has an opening for an IT Data Analyst/ Reconciler located in Springfield, VA.
This position is in support of the Department of State (DoS) as a part of the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract.
- Database Administration including data entry, queries and report design and production with Service Now
- Data Analysis for activities such as data integrity audits, reconciliation of data across network management tools and for reports supporting business decisions
- Completing deliverables against deadlines
- Projects that involve working across stakeholder groups
- Technical writing and process documentation
The Vanguard 2.2.1 program provides transparent, interconnected systems and security support for the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM) program. The IRM program enables the Department of State to successfully carry out its foreign policy mission by providing enterprise architecture design, engineering, operations and maintenance support services for data center services, desktop computers, servers, networks, firewalls, voice and data communications and other unique enterprise applications.
Required Experience:Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- IT Service Management Application, ServiceNow is preferred
- Familiarity with network infrastructure
- Exposure to enterprise software management practices
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Visio, Access (or another database program)
- Entry level or advanced certification on an ITSM tool
- ITIL Foundations certification
Must be a US citizen with a Secret security clearance
Apply on company website