SAIC is seeking a senior engineer to support development, test and evaluation of signal and data processing algorithms to support advanced USAF missions at Eglin AFB, Fl.
This activity is a multi-disciplined multi-contractor endeavor, and the work involves understanding the requirements, implementation and operations of sensor algorithms for detection, characterization and tracking of target objects by optical sensors. These applications range over a variety of technical maturity, from initial concept to varying degrees of implementation, and the successful applicant will support the maturation, evaluation and ongoing characterization of the algorithm and software implementation.
The applicant must have 15 or more years' experience in the process of algorithm evaluation and testing, including designing test programs and evaluating the performance of the algorithms against known Air Force requirements.
- 15 or more years' experience working in advanced sensor algorithm development, implementation and testing
- BS degree in engineering or physics (or other closely related degree)
- Must qualify for a US government secret security clearance (existing Secret or Top Secret clearance preferred)
- Experience using and programing C++, Matlab/Simulink, and Python
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems environments
Apply on company website