SAIC has a future job opportunity and is seeking qualified personnel for an exciting position in Atlanta, GA.
The Senior RSA Archer Engineer is responsible for managing the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance, oversees daily operations of systems to ensure system availability, and may perform other duties as assigned.
The Senior RSA Archer Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Support the installation and management of the RSA Archer system; configure integrations and interactions between Archer and its various modules and with other information systems.
- Partner with security and infrastructure teams to maintain system availability.
- Assist with the implementation of RSA Archer and the eventual migration from the current incident management system
- Support Archer applications to accommodate business requirements and/or design changes
- Troubleshoot data feed integration, stakeholder notifications, and reporting requirements
- Provide extensive knowledge of RSA Archer. Train Archer users on the use of the tool as appropriate. Support customer/Archer A&A users to understand and navigate the process and terminology
- Manage customer Archer user accounts. Perform bulk user upload and single user account creation. Provide customer/Archer users with technical support
- Transfer data to other applications for reporting purposes. Export/Import Privacy data into customer/Archer ingestible templates. Integrate other software/applications with Archer. Assist OpDivs and system users on how to perform the process of data import into customer/Archer and exporting meaningful reports to management stakeholders. Assist in validating data fields for use in the import process
- Support enterprise firewall management, security information event, and log management engineering, incident management/governance risk compliance engineering, and enterprise packet capture management engineering
REQUIRED Experience and Education:
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience and eight (8+) years of relevant experience. Experience shall include a range of assignments in technical tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility.
Seven years progressive experience and two or more years with Archer are highly desired requirements for this position. Depending on the candidate, experience with similar products such as Servicenow or Telos Xacta IA Manager may be considered.
This position requires someone to be able to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance.
Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
One or more industry standard cybersecurity certifications, e.g.CCSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP is preferred.
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website