Join SAIC's team as a Lead Analyst for Operations Research Systems Analysts in the Third Army/US Army Central (USARCENT) G5 Plans Directorate, Strategy and Assessment Branch at Shaw AFB, SC. This position is contingent upon award of contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises team during Campaign Support Plan Assessment Plan development, assessment program task execution and strategic assessment process.
- Schedules and directs ORSA participation in the Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Group (B2C2WG) process. Ensures delivery of effective contributions to working groups and other operational planning activities.
- Performs research, modeling, and analysis to meet strategic planning and operational assessment needs. Assists the military staff with mission analysis; campaign objective development; integration of strategic and operational goals; analysis of courses of action; and decision support analysis. Assists military staff with continuous performance assessment during all phases of the operations cycle (assess-plan-prepare-execute).
- Designs and performs ad hoc analytical studies, as needed, to inform staff decision-making and support resource allocation.
- Possess the ability to lead Operations Research and Systems Analysts (ORSA) during assessment plan development, assessment program task execution, and strategic assessment processes; along with the ability to: facilitate administrative actions, obtain resources, and resolve personnel issues satisfactorily.
- Masters of Science Degree with documented coursework in operations research, industrial/systems engineering, systems analysis, or related field and a minimum of 6 years of related experience.
- US Citizenship and an active Secret security clearance required.
- Ability to implement and apply familiarity with common qualitative and quantitative assessment tools and methodologies in the conduct of daily operations, five years military experience (Active Duty or DA Civilian)
- Experience working on classified networks and interfacing with military staffs at the operational and strategic level, ability to manage and operate assessment frameworks within the Strategic Management System software platform, and demonstrated superior written and verbal communication abilities.
- Must be able to pass CENTCOM medical, dental and other CRC-related deployment requirements from CRC at Ft. Bliss, TX.
- Must continue to maintain CENTCOM Mod 13 and other deployment-related requirements for the CENTCOM theater of operations
- Must be in possession of a current/active US tourist Passport with at least 6 months of remaining eligibility
- Must be in possession of and maintain an appropriate-level current/active clearance with eligibility to receive/maintain a NATO clearance for the duration of the deployment
- Must be willing to work and live in austere and hostile environments and understanding of the possibility to be further assigned to any location in the CENTCOM AOR, as allowed by the contract
- Must be willing and able to travel outside of protected areas via military convoys or MILAIR, and wear protective clothing and equipment, as required. Force protection will be provided by authorized sources.
Apply on company website