SAIC has contingent openings for Senior Military Analysts in support of the U.S Army Fires Center of Excellence (USAFCoE) at Fort Sill, OK. These positions are contingent upon contract award.
The Military Analyst provides subject matter expertise (SME) support for concept and capability development functions relating to the Fires proponent conceptual special studies and analyses, live, constructive and virtual war games. Conducts organized analytical assessments and evaluations to understand and/or evaluate complex issues in order to inform Integrated Concept Development Teams' (ICDTs) decision-making towards the development of warfighting concept and capabilities. Supports the USAFCoE to provide the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) with long-range training strategies, concepts, doctrine, training development, instruction and products and support products for current and future forces.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience
REQUIRED SKILLS: All candidates' resumes must depict having comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and a minimum of six (6) years related experience to perform tasks related to:
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense's general mission; force structure; warfighting concepts; tactics, techniques and procedures; and current doctrine.
- Knowledgeable about and have the ability to articulate accurately and completely fires technical and war-fighting concepts and capabilities in the development of Fires concepts, concept capability plans, concept of operations, and white papers.
- Must have a working knowledge of Fires, Operational Analysis, Force Development, and the JCIDS process in the Joint Fires Operational Environment.
- Must have an understanding of Fires DOTMLPF-P integration activities with TRADOC Capability Managers (TCMs), other Fires COE agencies, and with other Army stakeholders (PMs, Army Staff, etc.)
- Must have the ability to coordinate with other organizations (TRADOC CDIDs, TCMs, ARCIC) regarding proposed future fires concepts and the impact those concepts will have on Joint capabilities.
- Must be able to provide Fires SME support to develop scenarios and vignettes for studies, analysis, experimentation, wargames and test and evaluation.
- The successful candidate must be able to clearly speak and understand technical jargon as used by military planners.
- A current secret clearance is required. Candidate selected must also meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and/or facilities.
Apply on company website