SAIC is looking for a Senior Logistics Analyst/Engineer in San Diego.
The successful candidate will be able to plan, develop and support the Logistics and Supply Chain processes and procedures to ensure life-cycle management of PEO C4I PMW 120 programs.
In addition, provide analytical support for the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration, and monitoring of support for ILS policies, processes, and strategies for client staff, including the chief logistician and program office logistics and product support managers for US and international requirements as needed.
Job Duties include:
- Create, update or review (as required) ILS products, including Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Maintenance Support Plan (MSP), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) annual updates and reports, and Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)/Technical Manual review.
- Support the development of logistics acquisition and sustainment documentation for all ACAT and non-ACAT programs, as required by the Product Support Managers.
- Conduct Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) and Maintenance Planning analysis to support updates to various maintenance plans.
- Perform Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) analysis for determination of parts obsolescence issues.
- Provide Supportability Analysis to assist in defining the requirements for and reducing the cost of providing support for an asset/system.
- Support and participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), provisioning conferences, PSM meetings, and other activities and record minutes and action items for all product support meetings.
- Conduct a criticality and sparing level analysis and develop a Spares Parts Replenishment Plan which will identify all consumable items and list all assets based on criticality and stocking level requirements along with supplier information.
- Experience in the development of reports, plans, schedules, programmatic plans and procedures, and other related documentation.
- Ideal candidate will have useful writing skills capable of managing updates, changes, and modifications to program documents, processes & procedures and a competent user of all Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
QualificationsRequired Education, Clearance & Experience:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must have an ACTIVE DoD Secret Clearance to start, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
Apply on company website