SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
The Technical Exploitation Intelligence Support team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners' Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation. The Senior Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst provides Digital Signatures and Identity Construction Support. This position is located in Bethesda, MD.
- Lead an effort to perform exploitation of identity attributes identified within media devices.
- Provide oversight and direction to individuals performing Digital Attribute (DA) functions.
- Develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and databasing.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- TS/SCI is required. A CI Poly is preferred or be willing and able to obtain a CI Poly.
- 9+ overall years' of experience.
- Six (6) years of full-time experience in IC or law enforcement conducting targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence.
- BA/BS in related field may substitute two (2) years of minimum experience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website