The scope of the contract effort is the IRIS Task Order on the GSA ITDS BPA providing support to the National and Regional software environment for GSA Public Building IT Services (GSA PB-ITS).
PB-ITS has the following objectives for the execution of this work:
Need a dynamic full stack Developer to work with the IRIS team. This position will be required to create user interfaces for desktop apps. It will also be a requirement to work on backend code.
- Building top-notch user interfaces with Angular 13 (Java based)
- Write code using Spring for back end
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure high-performance of applications
- Troubleshooting issues and solving problems where needed
- Providing tech support for clearing bottlenecks and obstacles
Required Skills in addition to the specific Labor Category (LCAT) requirements in the BPA/Subcontract (individual item's higher requirements take precedence):
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering/ or related; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as an Angular developer (Preferable Angular 10 and above)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle
- Ability to write cross-browser compatible code
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working with Spring and REST
- Preferred Experience in writing Section 508 compliant code.
- Preferred Experience with JAWS accessibility screen reader.
- Ability of obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
This is a fully remote position.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website