SAIC is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to support efforts in Saudi Arabia. Selected candidate will be responsible for quality assurance management functions of the Royal Saudi Naval Forces, Communications and Information Technology Department, Quality Assurance Section. Duties include system audits, quality management, official correspondence tracking, hardware and software quality monitoring, and status reporting. Oversees the quality of software and hardware installation and upgrade efforts. Interact and communicate with all organizational levels on local contractor's projects authorized by the RSNF.
Provide QA for Systems Engineering policies and procedures, monitoring, hardware repair for servers, PCs and peripheral equipment, software installation and maintenance, and sustainment. Inspect and validate for RSNF C4ISR upgrade and refurbishment installations the software, and hardware controlled items in accordance with Qulaity Assurance Section. Responsible for quality of routine maintenance of telecommunications networks at the RSNF Facilities throughout Saudi Arabia.
Reviews Quality of installation to the physical, data link, network, and transport layers of strategic and tactical Communications-Computer Systems including connectivity to local and wide area networks, end-to-end telecommunications and circuit switching systems, and long-haul transmission.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree and 2 years of experience (4 years equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Candidate should possess 2 years of progressive technical experience in Foreign Government on site support, Technical Training in network maintenance.
- Candidate will use technical proficiency to provide Quality Assurance, Project Execution, Contract Review & Requirements, RFP Development, System Implementation & Testing, Technical Writing, and Development of User/System Documentation.
- Should possess strong technical background combined with outstanding customer-service skills.
- Must possess an active SECRET clearance.
Apply on company website