Location: Springfield, VA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC is seeking a Program Manager Technical Lead/Staff Officer.Duties include:
- Contract deliverables and compliances, and ensures that all required reporting information is accurate, complete and submitted in accordance with the contract.
- Directly leads the customer's front office team of 3 Staff Officers. Will work directly with the customer and manage and/or perform tasks for daily front office processes supporting 2 SES and 6 division-level executives. Duties may include compiling briefings, managing and prioritizing schedules and calendars, facilitating meetings, developing agendas, managing and executing taskers.
- Maintains cognizance of the requirements and activities of the other functional areas of the TO, coordinating with the functional area leads.
- Performs administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the task order awarded under the master contract as required and has ultimate responsibility for the resolution of all task order performance issues.
- Provides inputs to and attend all program reviews and meetings required by the master contract.
- Develops and maintains highly effective relationships with the government customers and represents the company as primary point-of-contact for the TO.
- Ensures the SAIC brand is highly visible and connotes high value through a dynamic presence in the market.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or management and 10+ year's work-related experience -or- Master's Degree in a technical field or management/MBA and 8+ year's work-related experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of NGA mission and structure.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams
Experience interacting with senior-level government executives.
- PMP certification
- Resent and relevant experience supporting NGA
- Resent and relevant knowledge of the IC and DoD agencies and their missions
Apply on company website