Location: Chantilly, VA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC has an immediate opening on an exciting program, for a Program Integrator (TS/SCI & Poly required). We are seeking a project planner/coordinator with strong organizational, management, and people skills to support an important Intelligence Community customer.
- The successful candidate will join a dynamic team and provide program management, portfolio management and strategic communication support to senior customer managers working in a creative and innovative engineering organization.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI w/ polygraph - no exceptions
- Must have minimum 10 years of relevant demonstrated experience
- Must be able to demonstrated experience providing program management support to a front office group or equivalent senior manager environment
- Must have experience with the office planning process, supporting actions, and progress/project tracking
- Must have strong organizational and project tracking skills
- Must have experience supporting customers in stakeholder engagement, customer outreach, and/or special project activities
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers
- Must be able to apply a strong can-do/positive approach to challenging and/or frustrating work environments/situations.
- Bachelor's Degree
Apply on company website