SAIC is hiring a Program Analyst to join our team in Pyongtaek, Korea !
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
- Directly supervises individual contributors (skilled technicians, administrative support) and/or entry level professionals (accountants, entry-level engineers) N/A
- Administers and executes policies, processes, and procedures that affect subordinate employees and the workflow of the work unit.
- Leads daily operations of work unit.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Assignments are task or activity oriented.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
- Decisions impact work unit operations.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to achieve results might cause delays in schedules and require the allocation of more people and financial resources.
- Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside representatives at various levels.
- Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives.
- Interaction typically concerns resolutions of operational and scheduling issues.
- Often plays a key role in cooperative effort among members of a project team made up of representatives from other departments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
- All employees must possess the required credentials; meet required technical, information assurance (IA), computing environment, and training certification and license requirements; and pass minimum experience qualification standards commensurate with their positions and responsibilities at start date and keep those qualifications up-to-date to maintain their eligibility to perform in the position on the contract.
- All personnel must be ITIL Foundation certified at time of contract start (may be able to obtain within 30-90 days)
- All Service Delivery Support Service Desk II personnel must be at least Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II-certified (or higher). Must have any one of the following certifications at a minimum IAT II:
(IAT Level II - CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, CNS, or SSCP)
IAT Level III - CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP or Associate, GCED, or GCIH)
- Must have an active secret clearance
Apply on company website