SAIC is seeking a Mission Requirements Outreach Lead to fill a critical role on a new contract. The position will be located in Chantilly, VA.
An ideal candidate will have a detailed understanding of government satellite systems, have strong insight into SIGINT mission fundamentals, and in-depth knowledge of satellite relevancy to Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community unique missions
The following tasks are representative of those that will be accomplished at the request of the customer:
- Develop user engagement strategy and schedule, build briefings, and staff external user engagement activities with the program office.
- Plan and facilitate regular engagements with program portfolio user community to enable common understanding of operational needs and technical capabilities
- Maintain awareness of IC budget planning and impacts on program office initiatives
- Coordinate analysis of programmatic and user requirements, as required
- Prepare reports, white papers, and briefings for senior management and external organizations.
- Provide advice and information on physical science aspects of satellite support to multiple mission domains and battle space awareness planning and mission assessments.
- Collaborate with armed services and agencies on engineering standards, space frequency utilization, modulation techniques, multiplexing schemes, and mission requirements.
- Support system architecting and planning studies, requirements development and verification, and compliance analyses against enterprise level requirements.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- 14+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering, physics, math, or space operations
- Experience in NRO, IC, and DoD satellite programs
- Experience in NRO, IC, and DoD acquisition and program management processes
- Operational Signals Intelligence experience
- Basic understanding of satellite systems and architectures
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, team building and problem solving skills with an ability to be effective in a government/contractor team environment
- Availability to travel domestically
- Masters Degree in an Engineering, physics, math, or space operations
- Understanding of and experience with standard systems engineering practices to include systems architecture, analysis and dynamics and system and subsystem characterization
- Acquisition experience and certifications
- Previous experience in the program office
- Active member of PMI, IEEE, or INCOSE
Apply on company website