Location: San Diego, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is looking for a candidate to provide SME support for Navy air defense training, and specifically Navy Integrated Fire Control – Counter Air (NIFC-CA) doctrine, tactics, technics, and procedures. Job responsibilities include:
- Facilitate war game design and execution in support of Air Warfare (AW) training for Strike Group Staffs, Warfare Commanders, and subordinate squadrons and units
- Work site is San Diego, CA.
- Travel may include temporary embarkation for on-site training support in US Pacific Fleet units for periods up to 2 weeks.
- Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years or more of related experience; years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Secret clearance
- Understanding of NIFC-CA or Cooperative Engagement Capability planning and execution concepts
- Recent Air Warfare experience in AEGIS, E-2C/D, or F/A-18 weapons systems, such as:
- AEGIS Tactical Action Officer
- E-2 Mission Commander (ACTC Level 4 I-CICO) qualification
- VFA SFWTI or Division Lead qualification
- Weapons and Tactics Instructor designation.
Apply on company website