The Cyber Engineering Architect Manager role oversees multiple NASA Mission networks and the IT Security Engineering and Policy staff required to operate. These NASA missions are in the middle of IT Modernization efforts that require well-versed leadership and the ability to identify cross-collaboration opportunities. Each project has Assessment and Accreditation requirements in accordance with agency standards and NIST 800-53r2.
His/her duties may include:
- supports multiple functional areas with expertise relating engineering, architecture analysis and cyber policy, etc.;
- participates in special studies with highly specific scope;
- participates as a creator or reviewer of requirements, provides for the implementation, integration, test, and transfer into operations of hardware and software systems for network services, missions and projects;
- consults with senior level management and customers on complex technical issues;
- applies sound analysis and scientific/engineering consulting expertise and practices to solve a wide variety of complex customer problems;
- applies expert knowledge and expertise to develop and recommend creative and innovative solutions.
- BS in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related discipline (4 years experience in lieu of degree)
- 9 years of related experience
- Expertise with Assessments and Information Systems Architecture
Apply on company website