SAIC is seeking a Mission Requirements Analyst to fill a critical role on a new contract. This position will be located in Chantilly, VA.
An ideal candidate will have a detailed understanding of government satellite systems, have strong insight into SIGINT mission fundamentals, and in-depth knowledge of satellite relevancy to Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community unique missions
The following tasks are representative of those that will be accomplished at the request of the customer:
- Provides analysis of programmatic and user requirements satisfaction issues as required and prepares reports, white papers, and briefings for senior management and external organizations. Mission analysis of satellite architectures to determine coverage and other performance metrics.
- Supports end-to-end performance evaluation activities of the systems, such as identifying performance differences among baseline, enhanced baseline, and alternate architectures. Perform research and validation of enterprise level requirements as applicable to specific satellite architectures.
- Provide advice and information on physical science aspects of satellite support to multiple mission domains and battle space awareness planning and mission assessments.
- Be familiar with translation of multiple mission domain awareness operational requirements into satellite specifications, and provide mission analysis support to legacy, current and future satellite programs.
- Support system architecting and planning studies, requirements development and verification, and compliance analyses against enterprise level requirements.
- Support for management of tools and databases used for related satellite mission assessment activities.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering, physics, math, or space operations
- Proficient in MATLAB, Python, Advanced Excel, and other software tools used in analysis
- Basic understanding of satellite systems and architectures
- Experience with tool development for executing mission planning for tasking satellites
- Experience performing analysis of satellite orbits or constellation orbits to determine sensor coverage areas
- Experience processing mission data from satellites
- Ability to travel domestically
- Masters Degree in an Engineering, physics, math, or space operations
- Understanding of and experience with standard systems engineering practices to include systems architecture, analysis and dynamics and system and subsystem characterization
- Acquisition experience and certifications
- Previous experience in the program office
- Active member of PMI, IEEE, or INCOSE
Apply on company website