Location: North Charleston, SC
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is in need of a Logistician to support all PMW 130 programs for Shore, Afloat, and Submarine Platforms, specifically Network Security Analysis Tool: Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) and SHARKCAGE.
The Logistician will be responsible for Acquisition Lifecycle Support; Integrated Logistics Support, Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and Interface Support.
The Logistician will also be responsible for performing ILS planning in support of Engineering changes (ECs) and Field Changes (FCs) as well as Configuration Control Board (CCB) /Change Requests (CR) logistics reviews.
- Secret Level Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience; A HS Diploma and 7 years of experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- Professional Logistics Certification – i.e., Defense Acquisition Workforce
- Improvement Act (DAWIA) certified in Lifecycle [Acquisition] Logistics Level 1, or have equivalent logistics training (resume to specify all Equivalent training), or possess an additional two (2) years working in direct support of defense life-cycle logistics.
- Six (6) years of experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics support (or 8 years if not DAWIA Level 1 certified) of electronic systems, to include: logistics management, principles, practices, and processes.
- Four (4) years of experience in support of C5ISR systems.
- Demonstrated skills, to include: Analyzing Engineering/Systems Management Data, Developing Logistics Plans and Procedures, and Developing Logistics Management Plans and Guidelines.
Apply on company website