SAIC is seeking a Lead Business Developer for the SAIC USAF team. The successful candidate for this position will lead business development strategy, customer engagement and opportunity identification and qualification for variuous USAF HQ areas, working collaboratively with the National Security Group (NSG) Leadership Team, Business Developers and Capture Managers. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development for SAIC's Air Force and DoD Agency and Commands (DoDAC) Business Unit within the (NSG).
- Apply a strong understanding of USAF and its mission partners, to include leadership, organizational behavior, buying practices, major programs and industry positions, to develop and manage a dynamic, multi-year pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead strategic planning and positioning for USAF HQ opportunities, with emphasis on winning business by delivering differentiated capabilities from SAIC's extensive solutions portfolio.
- Apply SAIC procedures and best practices to personally identify and qualify opportunities and thereby meet goals for pipeline sufficiency and quality.
- Support post-qualification capture and proposal development for approved opportunities, particularly in the areas of customer engagement; teaming; and coordination with internal business development and sales resources.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree and 10+ years or more of relevant experience.
- Current knowledge of USAF mission partners, including existing customer and industry peer relationships. Understanding and experience with of Other Transaction Authorities(OTA's). Recent experience in AF/Joint arena is a major plus.
- Winning track record in identifying, pursuing, and winning capturing large opportunities in excess of 100 Million dollars.
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and inter-personal skills needed to communicate effectively and persuasively with personnel at all levels, both in customer spaces and within SAIC.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Minimum Secret Clearance
Target salary range: $195,001 - $205,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website