SAIC is seeking an IT Systems Analyst to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Occasional off-hour, weekend and holiday support may be required during scheduled and un-scheduled events.
Description of Duties:
- Performs IT Systems Analyst activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis, Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA).
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- From an information technology perspective, may be concerned with floor layout, power & cooling, data storage, infrastructure management, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
- Experience in IT systems analysis, integration, engineering and O&M of large scale IT infrastructure.
- Experience with IT service management, asset and configuration management and deployment practices.
- Familiarity with Service Now Asset Management, Configuration Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Ability to work in a team environment comprised of stakeholders, business analysts, system administrators and engineers.
- Experience developing project plans and schedules and briefing senior government customers.
- Experience in performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
- Ability to conduct research in emerging technologies and makes recommendations based on future business needs.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Project, and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Familiarity with MDMs or EMMs (i.e. AirWatch, Mobile Iron, XenMobile, BES/Good etc.)
- Familiarity with US government network environments and policies (data and voice networks, IT security systems, policies and procedures).
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Certifications: MCSE, PMP, or other related certifications
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience, or equivalent experience.
Apply on company website