The contractor shall provide Systems Engineering (SE) services to the Engagement & Policy Directorate (E&P) as it moves forward to reshape and revolutionize the customer experience.
Individual will be assigned to provide ISSE support and guidance to development and operational efforts regarding information assurance (IA) functions. Candidate must contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for systems and networking operations. Candidate will be required to interact with customers, IT staff and high-level government officers to define and achieve required IA objectives for Enterprise-level support to classified programs, capabilities and enterprise architectures. Candidate must be able to construct security architectures, build Information Security (IA) into the system deployed to operational environments; monitor and suggest improvements to policy; and review certification and accreditation documentation. A working knowledge of the following is required: system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life cycle, information domains, cross domain solutions, identification, authentication, and authorization, system integration, risk management, contingency planning, incident handling, configuration control, change management, auditing, certification and accreditation process, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing.
ndividual Capabilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 20 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master's degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 18 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 24 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Demonstrated Information System Security Engineering expertise with a strong knowledge in both current and legacy Security Risk Management Framework (certification & accreditation) processes and procedures.
- Ability to analyze user requirements always using the governing security requirements to develop any security documentation.
- Demonstrated teamwork & flexibility in developing realistic, achievable solutions for a variety of systems security engineering and program management endeavors.
- Position requires TS/SCI w/Poly;
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
Apply on company website