SAIC is seeking a ISR Project Manager in to support potential capability shortfalls associated with countering improvised explosive devices (IED) with Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) in Mogadishu, Somalia.
Under this Statement of Work, SAIC will provide ISR as a service to support military contingents engaged in peacekeeping operations in Africa. The goal of the ISR support is to provide general intelligence support to the contingents on named areas of interest, specific locations or movements, or main supply routes to ensure freedom of movement. The intent of this requirement is to support the contingents' ability to conduct intelligence based operations in their area of responsibility as well as to provide security through intelligence for ongoing operations.
- Bears ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all work required under a task order is performed satisfactorily.
- Serves as the U.S. government's primary in-country point of contact for all technical matters pertaining to the task order.
- Leads and Supervises all staff on the task order.
- Mentors employees, identify and mitigate possible problem areas, and establish priorities and deadlines.
- Assures timely delivery of quality work products and services associated with accounting and financial systems, budget control, and financial management functions.
- Serves as coach, facilitator, negotiator, and consensus-builder in coordinating team initiatives.
- Applies lessons learned and US Government feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
- Reports directly to the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager and provides updates on project activities, and is responsible for compiling data deliverables for submission to the appropriate U.S. government entities
- Required Education and Experience
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and 10 years of experience OR Bachelors and 6 years or more of related experience; OR Masters and 4 years or more experience
- Active DOD SECRET clearance
- 2 years of directly related project manager experience relevant to task order requirements and program objectives.
- 5 years demonstrated ISR and Management experience to include DoS or DoD contracts, preferably in support of a contingency programs. (Experience can be military, civilian, or contractor, or a combination of the three).
- Directly related experience operating and living in areas with limited life cycle support in hardship conditions.
- Demonstrated prior professional experience requiring strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Demonstrated prior professional experience requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated prior professional experience requiring strong MS Suite skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated prior professional experience requiring briefing both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated prior professional experience with the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Defense, or other Government contracting agencies.
Apply on company website