SAIC is seeking an ISR Imagery Analyst in Mogadishu, Somalia.
Support the US Government through a US Department of State contract for assisting African partners in peacekeeping and counter-terrorism operations with contractor provided Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) support. SAIC will provide a suitable Contractor-Owned and Contractor-Operated (COCO) aerial surveillance platform, as well as qualified personnel to perform all operational, engineering, and sustainment efforts necessary to support deployment operations effectively, expand support as directed by contract modification, conduct post-deployment debriefings, and support engineering activities.
Operation of the ISR support can be at multiple sites in a region or individual country.
The Imagery Intelligence Analyst may be deployed to the supported military HQ and integrated into the ISR cell staffed by African partner military personnel.
Conduct analysis on data from different sensors
Provide PED on the data received
Run change detection software on provided data
Support analysis conducted by the African partner ISR cell
Provide input to mission planning and prioritization of targets for collection
Troubleshoot communications issues on incoming data
Communicate with ISR controllers and sensor operators during a mission
Provide post mission feedback to the SAIC Site Lead and Mission Coordinator
Support data storage and transfer requirements
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and 19 years of experience or Bachelors and 15 years or more of related experience; OR Masters and 13 years or more experience; OR PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a US Government clearance.
- Demonstrable experience with multi-source intelligence fusion in support of either, counterterrorism, and/or counter insurgency operations.
- Experience working in Africa for at least 6 months
- UAS platform experience
- Previous qualification as UAS payload operator (PO) or mission commander/coordinator (MC)
- Experience with the DoS, DoD, or other U.S. Government contracting agencies
- Fully conversant with the UAS imagery products and able to assist AMISOM officers with development of PED products.
- Must have strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to integrate into a supported nation's team
- Cultural awareness and the ability to operate within culturally sensitive environments
- Demonstrated professional experience providing complex briefings and written documents to senior leaders.
- Strong MS Suite skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- 1 year of experience deployed in austere environments
- DOD SECRET clearance a plus!
Apply on company website